Home

Connect Me

facebookgoogle plusInstagramPInterest

PostNatal LunchIdeas - 1 ( (Rice, Neem Flower Thogaiyal, Ghee, Kandathipli Rasam ,Beans poriyal without coconut) )

Postnatal Lunch Ideas

PostNatal Lunch Ideas - 1 (Rice, Neem Flower Thogaiyal, Ghee, Kandathipli Rasam ,Beans poriyal without coconut)
This is my first post on post-natal lunch series. This recipe has  Rice, Neem Flower Thogaiyal, Ghee, Kandathipli Rasam ,Beans poriyal without coconut
I never had this idea of publishing but then when I look into my recipes published so far, I found that I can easily create a lunch series for post-natal moms. With few requests coming from friends who delivered recently, I thought I must create a series for this area too.

Post natal recipe traditionally comes with lots of ghee. With gestational diabetes common among Indian women these days I leave it to individual’s choice on how much they want to consume. Last but not the least, I just loved this lunch (ignoring the lavish ghee part) which I took these shots.
The Bean poriyal is just a simple saute of beans without coconut. There is no specific post for this recipe.
Recipe: PostNatal Food Ideas (Rice, Neem Flower Thogaiyal, Ghee, Kandathipli Rasam ,Beans poriyal without coconut)




No comments:

Post a Comment